- Don’t pretend to be a goth, either you are one, or you aren’t.
- Smile at people, and always be polite!
- Go easy on the eyeliner, spikes, studs, and skulls! You don’t want to scare people.
- IMPORTANT: Recognize when and where the gothic subulture came from! Don’t be lazy and make assumptions, do your research!
- Don’t try too hard to look goth. If you do, you will be noticed - and not in a good way.
mCAT: So this happened.
Woohoo, trivialization of autism and general ableist fuckery! Dear god, if “on the spectrum” becomes the new “special” I’m going to blow a fucking fuse. (also, “I’m autistic and I’m not offended!” people, go here. Also here.)
And this should be the definitive proof of Hussie doing something that he knows will upset and hurt people and not giving a single flying fuck about it.
im fucking sick of you peope ignoring this fucking dont